Saima says…find your taqwa
Alhamdulillah another year another Ramadan.
It’s Ramadan 1441 AH 2020 AD and with each new year comes with lots of Ramadan content.
I’ve compiled a line-up of vids to podcasts that you can tune into daily.
1. Yaqeen Institutes series by Sheikh Omar Suleiman – “Angels in your presence”
The trailer for this made me cry
2. Yasir Qadhi – The Quran in 30 Lessons with recitation by Hafiz Sajjad
Ramaḍān Series Announcement: This year, I plan to summarize the message of the entire Quran, in 30 lessons. The goal will be to help the reader then dive in & read a full translation (after reciting it) so that we are familiar with the message of the Quran from beginning to end. pic.twitter.com/oZg0WfKj8l
— Dr. Yasir Qadhi (@YasirQadhi) April 21, 2020
3. Qalam – Sheikh Abdul Nasir Jangda – daily reflections on the names of Allah
Alhamdulillah, we’re very excited to share our #Ramadan resources with y’all. Free, daily programming at https://t.co/oKB9FNC49K. May Allah (SWT) accept from us all during this blessed month! pic.twitter.com/Doo7naAx2r
— AbdulNasir Jangda (@AbdulNasirJ) April 22, 2020
4. Mufti Menk- Comfort in time of crisis
5. Bayyinah – Surah Yusuf
n/a Sheikh Abu Eesa – won’t be having one
6. Fussilat Academy – Ayah a Day Tafsir –link
contact Fussilat Academy on 07910 867 525
7. Q-Iman – Al-Adab al-Mufrad by Imam al-Bukhari –link
Online course after Fajr (GMT) in Ramadan £30
8. Sacred Texts Syllabus link
9. Zamzam Academy & Whitethread Institute – 30 Days with the Quran
10. Al Buruj press link
11. Taha Academy – Spiritual weekends
Zoom Meeting ID: 833-273-0869
I usually expect more uploads from other scholars at this time, so comment on any that you find below and I’ll be sure to update this list.